[Bradford] Web site bloopers

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 21:38:37 UTC 2018

My up-to-date install of Firefox reports the same. It's using Google's
"Safe Browsing" database and bradlug.co.uk is listed:

"The site https://bradlug.co.uk/ contains harmful content, including
pages that:

    Send visitors to harmful websites

https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=https:%2F%2Fbradlug.co.uk%2F

Whoever controls the dns can register the domain with google's
webmaster tools and get more information - it might tell you
specifically which pages have the links.

John.