[Bradford] newbie with major problem using iux Mint 17.3

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Mon Jan 1 14:53:48 UTC 2018

Hi Kevin

If you have your own transport and can get to Halifax, I may be able to help
you today - at least to diagnose the fault and back up data if not more.

That is, unless there is someone more close to home in Bradford who can help.

Otherwise, I am busy tomorrow and Wednesday and part of Thursday; so could not
do anything until Thursday at the earliest - if no-one else has some forward
before then.

John