[Bradford] Fw: Meeting rooms

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 07:29:26 UTC 2018

Quick update.

I haven't had a proper discussion at BCB about the room yet, but it's on my
to do list.

However, currently they stay open until 9 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
and this seems to be a fairly stable arrangement. It may be possible for us
to work out a way to have keys for a Monday.

I'll continue to investigate.

Cheers.
David
P.S. BCB Radio map: