[Bradford] Fw: Meeting rooms

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:57:53 UTC 2018

BCB are happy to take us on the same basis we have had with CVS. I think
it's fair to say that if they can hire out the larger meeting room for £20
and hour at a time we want it, we may get bumped, but they are very aware
that they do get other value from the group and certain members of the
group in particular.

So if people are happy to use BCB, the question becomes, which night?
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday are pretty solid late nights for them - as long
as we're self-sufficient, which we are, then there is little for anyone to
do apart from let us in and kick us out later. If we wanted to do a Monday,
that would mean extra heat/light etc and finding someone to else to be in
the building, so probably not great.

So what do we think?