[Bradford] Fw: Don't miss out in taking part in OS Open Data format trial

Paul Colley pchcolley at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 2 18:15:27 UTC 2018

 Chance to try out some interesting mapping tools / download tons of data and play with it?
Don't know how many times you can use my link.
Any road up...
Paul

|  |

Calling all OS OpenData users!

Help us shape future OS OpenData formats - take part in our trial

Hello Paul,

We've been investigating exporting our data in a range of different formats. For this trial we've chosen nine OS OpenData products and, while we have tested internally, we would really like to have your feedback. Your feedback will help us assess the trial and decide whether to take the data formats any further.

The products

The products you can trial with different formats are OS Open Names, OS Terrain 50, OS Open Roads, OS Open Rivers, OS Open Map-Local, OS Open Greenspace, Code-Point Open, OS VectorMap District and Boundary-Line.

 Regular OS OpenData users will notice that some of the formats are different. Some will enable you to access the whole of Great Britain in one file rather than in the smaller tiles you have used previously. We'd appreciate feedback on this too.
http://connect.os.uk/_act/link.php?mId=J9206122349818355622428496293223&tId=235862075&subjId=

Access OS OpenData format trial

You will then be able to download any of the nine products listed above, which are available in GeoPackage, PostGIS Dump, Zipped CSV, GeoTIFF or ASCII Grid, depending on the product.

Tell us what you think of these formats

After you explore the product(s), we would greatly appreciate you completing aquick online surveyfor us. We want to know your thoughts on these trial formats, especially if it speeds up your processes, is more user friendly and/or would make you more likely to use OS data more regularly.

Thank you in advance for helping us improve the products you use.

Kind regards,

OS OpenData team

Ordnance Survey GB

Ordnance Survey Limited
Registered Office: Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton, SO16 0AS
Registration Number: 09121572
https://www.os.uk

You're receiving this email because you are on the OS OpenData mailing list.

{~