[Bradford] Meeting on Tuesday

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:59:36 UTC 2018

Yep, please, if that's ok with folks -- if everything goes smoothly
it'll take about 40 mins

Ideas and contributions gratefully accepted!
I'll circulate a script sometime tomoz if that's okay :D

btw this is because Kriss and Shi are On Tour at the moment and
considering how the dates work out it's just too tempting to
substitute the Bradlug Collective :D

Cheers!
-D.