[Bradford] One of our friends is asking for help

david C caprenter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:31:21 UTC 2018

Hello folks

You may or may not remember Tom Holderness from a few years ago.

He's looking for a developer...

Tom

I'm currently looking for experienced developers who can work with us to
help expand the web-based platform "PetaBencana.id", which receives and
visualizes spatial data about flooding from user's in Indonesia via social
media. The stack is a Angular/Leaflet web-front end, backed by a custom
NodeJS app and PostGIS/Postgres. I'm specifically looking for people who
can help front-end designers with issues that affect the entire stack, and
have availability from November onwards. Happy to discuss further with any
folks who are interested

tomasholderness at gmail.com

I said I'd circulate to a few friends and then realised everyone I know
that might be interested is on this list!

See you soon