[Bradford] Tuesday’s meeting

Devo Too mike_g at devotoo.org.uk
Sun Apr 7 22:21:30 UTC 2019

We could all have fun fixing some glitches on my laptop? Like why the
wired connection keeps dropping; why I can't get a wireless connection;
how to get the font in the Linux console (ttyX, not a terminal) big
enough to read; why xfce4 won't exit cleanly.

I could load some photos and impress everybody with how good Darktable
is, then let anybody who wants to process a picture?

Cheers,

Mike