[Bradford] Fwd: Linux / AWS Lead - York City Centre - Apply / Recommend a Friend

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Thu Apr 11 22:12:04 UTC 2019

HI all

I sent this message to Stephane with an image of the front page of today’s
Metro which I thought he might find amusing.

John

HI Stephane

Great to hear from you and thanks for passing on the information.

We are now in a different venue but still going strong. The website (http://
bradlug.co.uk/) is up-to-date with our activities.

I think you might be amused by the front page of today’s Metro.

John