[Bradford] IT Stuff podcast updates

shi notshi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 23:32:10 UTC 2019

Hello,

I finally had some free time to update the backlog of IT Stuff podcasts to
the website - they should now all be there with the latest one being

http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/2019-07-24-ITStuff240719

Here's just some of the things we talked about:

Google bans tech support adverts unless it's theirs
Boeing pays 9 pounds to outsource programmers to keep their airplanes
(un)safe
Twitter special treatment for Trump tweets
Instagram removes likes & nobody cares
Climate friendly 3D printing food
Obituaries for computing legends, Professor Corby and Chris Kraft

Special thanks to John Hudson for being our guest for previous shows!

Stay cool!
--
shi