[Bradford] Meeting

Devo Too mike.goodman at devotoo.org.uk
Tue Dec 10 16:01:14 UTC 2019

Darren, I have no idea if we can get access, whether a room is available
or if the facilities such as OHP etc will be available. So it is not
very practical to make a travel commitment.

As nobody has responded on list after no usual request for ideas and
contributions, I'm going to assume tonight's meeting is off. See you all
Thursday eve, aiming to arrive between 7.30 and 8 unless informed otherwise.

Cheers,

Mike