[Bradford] IT Stuff RSS Feed

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Tue Jan 1 12:13:09 UTC 2019

My podcatcher, Antennapod, had not downloaded an IT Stuff podcast for a very long time because there is something, I know not what, wrong with the RSS feed. This week however, there must have been a change. Suddenly there was a crescendo of downloads of ITS. I go a whole year´s worth. I thought it would stop there and I would, in time, wade through them - but No! After listening to the Ubuntu Podcast, Linux Unplugged, Late Night Linux etc. I noticed ITS 2017 was being downloaded, and this morning it had got to 2016. So, I deleted the subscription and I'll try adding it again, shortly, and see if it has settled down.
Happy New Year everyone, hope to be at the next meeting.
I thought I would visit the BradLUG web site but was treated, in Firefox, to:
Visiting this web site may harm your computerFirefox blocked this page because it might attempt to install malicious software that may steal or delete personal information on your computer.

Advisory provided by Google Safe Browsing.****************I blame Brexit ! :-)   #stopBrexit !