[Bradford] Web site bloopers

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Mon Jan 28 11:20:40 UTC 2019

Hi John

All done and as reported earlier the relevant problem files are:
http://old.bradlug.co.uk/wp-admin/about.php -
http://old.bradlug.co.uk/wp-admin/ -
http://old.bradlug.co.uk/wp-admin/update-core.php
None of these are in my version of the website which is up-to-date with the
master.
Using grep -Fr old.bradlug.co.uk (have I got that right?) produced no results.

John