[Bradford] A report from our last meeting

Darren Drapkin darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 14 20:24:29 UTC 2019

This evening at Bradlug, Bernard showed us the results of his night
photography kit, powered by his rasperry PI. We saw, after some image
enhancement in VLC media player, a hedgehog wandering past his hide, a crate
in his garden. We also had a browse round the logs of a non-functioning email
server and its web client.  It was not so amusing as a running system, but was
usefull as an object lesson in inspecting logs. I piped up with my intent to
run a self-hosted wordpress site. The opinion of most was, that it would be
too jucy a target for computer crooks, for it to be usefull to me.

Can you do better??
--
Yours &c.
Darren Drapkin