[Bradford] Tuesday’s meeting

Devo Too mike_g at devotoo.org.uk
Sun Jun 9 21:49:46 UTC 2019

Yup. I've got some new "old iron" cheapo server which you could all help
me with. I'm cool once it's set up, i.e. cool with building sites, email
server config, handling what's going on etc  but it's getting started
which always gives me the heebies.

Then there's Brian's question about setting multiple sites with separate
domains on one IP which we could go through.

To fill the last bit of my twopennyworth (for the youngsters, that's
pronounced toopenn'th), we could have a play with darktable (no cap
first letter but done in bold which I can't do in email without messing
about).

Any good for starters?

Cheers,

Mike