[Bradford] New laptop, cannot mount partitions

Steve Wilson bradford-lug at swsystem.co.uk
Sun Mar 10 00:43:11 UTC 2019

It doesn't look like there's a filesystem configured on there, have you
missed/overlooked any mkfs commands?

If there's a filesystem/swap configured there should be a FILE= output
to blkid.

Do you have a link to the instructions you've been following? Also was
there anything on the disk before which you're trying to keep?

Steve.