[Bradford] New laptop, cannot mount partitions

Devo Too mike_g at devotoo.org.uk
Sun Mar 10 15:10:34 UTC 2019

Nothing to lose at all. So ran the commands only to realise I should
have done something else first.

fdisk -l sda
fdisk: cannot open sda: no such file or directory.

blkid
/dev/sda1 {unchanged}
/dev/sda2 UUID-"{string}"
/dev/sda3 UUID-"{string}"

EUREKA!
Reading the two lines below in the blkid output, which I'd ignored as
part of the USD drive report (/dev/sdb1) the second line is /dev/loop0, viz:

/dev/loop0: TYPE="squashfs"

  - is it now a case of rewrite the stick with another type and try
again? If so, instructions please? I just followed the "how to".

Mike