[Bradford] Meeting on Tuesday

Bernard Czenkusz bernie.skipole at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:04:24 UTC 2019

Hi all, I've got about 15mins talk - on reading about interfacing to
sensors there's a common problem of what the sensor reports isn't simply
proportional to reality. So I've been looking into matching a maths
equation to measured data. So given an input, put it through the equation,
and you get the best fit with reality.
There's a couple of really nice tools around that fit a curve to data which
I can show. May not be of general interest but it illustrates another
feature that open source handles nicely.