[Bradford] A couple of small jobs

Devo Too mike_g at devotoo.org.uk
Tue Mar 19 13:10:21 UTC 2019

Hi Folks,

I'm snowed under and not finding time to get a couple of things out of
the way. There is a small amount of money available to pay for the work,
I'm hoping sufficient to cover it.

The first is for our two voluntary projects, which haven't got any money
in yet but the three of us involved have put a bit in so we can do
things like this to get started.

We need Exim configuring, along with Spamassassin and Dovecot (plus
Amavis-new?) on a Bytemark VM.

The second is for me and I'll have to cough up personally. I've wiped
out the root partition on the new laptop. On boot it asks me to reboot
and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot
device and press a key. Nothing happens with the latter) and the only
boot optgion available is UEFI network stack. The USB and 'Doze Boot
options have been deleted.

If you can do either, or at least point me in the right direction for
the laptop problem (e.g. need somebody with a 'Doze10 USB 'cos no CD
slot and there's no other way to do it), please respond here or on 07564
689577.

Thanks all,

Mike