[Bradford] A couple of small jobs

Devo Too mike_g at devotoo.org.uk
Tue Mar 19 17:02:09 UTC 2019

Thanks for the replies. Please hit "reply to list" so we have a single
conversation.

1. I am trying to set up an IMAP email server to handle mail for several
domains. Thanks for the suggested alternatives but what I want, what I
really really want, is an IMAP server as outlined to begin with. I don't
have time. Is there anybody out there who could do it for me, please?

2. The UEFI has gone. Wiped. The .iso images on the USB sticks are not
being seen by the system at all. Arch, Ubuntu, all simply invisible. It
may be because I followed the destructions (an accurate description in
this instance) and unpacked System Rescue before loading it onto the USB
stick. Does anybody know how to fix my laptop, please?

Thanks,

Mike