[Bradford] Tuesday’s meeting

Devo Too mike_g at devotoo.org.uk
Mon May 13 21:24:35 UTC 2019

I'll check in the morning to see if the laptop's behaving itself. If so,
or if it isn't and David fixes it quickly enough ;-), we could take a
look at Darktable. There are some new pix which could be downloaded onto
it first.

I dumped the server. Unable to set up new users, their ticketing system
was down and no other way to communicate with them.

Has anybody tried online.net? They appear to have some good deals and
their online presence is far more detailed and helpful. Also, IPv6/42
with SLAAC enabled, email and phone support advertised as 24/7.

Otherwise, if Kriss turns up I could ask him who he's using.

Cheers,