[Bradford] Broadband suppliers

Devo Too mike.goodman at devotoo.org.uk
Fri Nov 22 12:34:38 UTC 2019

Hi Folks,

Does anybody out there have a good recommendation for a broadband
supplier? Nothing fancy needed, just a reasonably reliable connection.

I recently left PlusNet, whose service has been sliding downwards for
years in tandem with their price rises, and took out a contract with
Post Office Telecoms. But they are trying to act as a nanny state and
now their connectivity appears to have crumbled and fallen apart.

Having only been with them for a short while and not yet had a
satisfactory service by any stretch of the imagination, I think I can
get around the 1 year contract term on the grounds of failure to provide
a service.

Thanks,

Mike