[Bradford] Double bubble

Devo Too mike.goodman at devotoo.org.uk
Fri Nov 22 21:35:10 UTC 2019

Aren't I lucky? Every time I write to the list I get two copies, not
one, of the email I just sent. A short while ago there was no sign of
two logins on the list, so I unsubscribed, left it for a while, then
resubscribed. Just to see what would happen.

Since then Steve has responded to my thread and I got the one addressed
to me directly and the one to the list, but only one of each. That's an
improvement because the list had been sending me two of everything. Now
it's only sending me one from elsewhere but two confirmations, to add to
the copy already in the sent box.

Can anybody explain this? Does it happen to anybody else?

Cheers,

Mike