[Bradford] Online - a company not a question

Alice . alice at kaerast.info
Fri Oct 25 15:33:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

I can vouch for Scaleway, mostly.  For the hobby/dev stuff I have running
on there it's been fine, everything has worked reliably, and pretty quick
to spin new VMs up.  I'm not doing anything at any scale though.  And one
colleague did have an issue where they lost a VM they had no backups of,
but I don't really see that as a Scaleway problem.

Looking at the Scaleway website, "Online" seems to be the parent brand of
Scaleway.  With most of the operations shifting to running under the
Scaleway brand.  I have no dealings with them under the "Online" brand, so
I don't know how different that is to the Scaleway brand.

https://www.scaleway.com/en/about-us/

Thanks
Alice