[Bradford] Bash script to install Wireguard

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Mon Dec 7 10:21:33 UTC 2020

 I haven't checked out the link you sent but I have installed Wireguard a few times. If it is Linux it's going to work. Basically, all it needs is a private and a public key for each end. Then a single config file for each end, containing the public key of the other. If the script does that then it is all you need. I've run Wireguard on a set of 2 x Pi3 with no problem.Wireguard is in the Kernel now, though I don't know from what version it was added.
On a Pi, I tend to use headless Ubuntu rather than RasPi OS.

Brian