[Bradford] Next three meetings

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Mon Mar 16 20:32:09 UTC 2020

Dear all

In view of the government’s announcement this evening, it would seem prudent
to cancel the next three monthly face to face meetings and assume that we can
next meet face to face on Tuesday, 14 July 2020.

If you take a different view or have an alternative suggestion, please share
them.

If we do not have face to face meetings, we could still have a virtual
meeting. In that case I would prompt people again at the beginning of April
and put up any contributions people want to share with others.