[Bradford] Video conferencing

Paul Colley pchcolley at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 10:19:23 UTC 2020

I work in the counselling/psychotherapy field and remote working is pretty much all we are talking about right now.
The entire profession seems unable to look beyond Zoom, Google Hangouts and Signal, and to be highly driven to crush anyone who claims to use Skype.
I'd certainly be interested in exploring other options, suited to working with vulnerable clients.
P.