[Bradford] Video conferencing

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 19:59:37 UTC 2020

ah I think I can see the problem - when you access it using the
bradlame name to get IPv4, it still tries to use the ipv6 name in the
background.

Shi, if you add an A record to your bradlug.esyou.com host pointing to
the cloudip ipv4 address, it should just work now.

If I add the following to my /etc/hosts file it works for me!

109.107.35.217 bradlug.esyou.com

John.