[Bradford] I lost me Phone!

Moanin moanin at mikegoodman.uk
Tue Oct 6 16:58:11 UTC 2020

Thanks John. That sounds like a good pairing. Just took a look at LineageOS.

The number of apps I use is minimal, so I don't perceive any problems. A
mapping app, appointments/reminders calendar, notes/lists, calendar are
all available in OS, just not with Google labels. The only question is
whether the bank's app will work, but as it mostly lies idle with very
infrequent uses it probably doesn't matter. A phone is a phone plus,
these days, a few texts.

Cheers,

Mike
"Moanin" is a track wrtitten by Charles Mingus, first public recording
was on his album "Blues and Roots", 1959.