[Bradford] I lost me Phone!

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrhodes.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 17:20:24 UTC 2020

Hi

Edward Snowden recommends GrapheneOS - https://grapheneos.org , it
appears to be well supported by Google Pixel phones, you will need to be
able to perform the flashing of a firmware to install GrapheneOS.

For those who possess more tin foil, one should worry about the trust of
the hardware and consider a far more FOSS hardware,  I think the
Pinephone - https://www.pine64.org/pinephone is the only current
example, the hardware seems pretty good, but not being Android based has
much more limited in terms of applications available.

Cheers, Nick