[Bradford] Meeting

Bernard Czenkusz bernie.skipole at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 08:15:04 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I've been looking into a new-ish feature of Redis recently, which I can
demo. I've also new-installed Linux Mint on my laptop, and had a couple
of issues I'd like to mention which may be of interest.

In passing - I've come across a couple of nice real-time info sites,
which probably most people already know about, but if not, have a look at:

https://energynumbers.info/gbgrid

which displays a current graph of the uk energy generation, an indirect
way of checking if its windy outside.

and

https://www.flightradar24.com/

which is rather nice.