[Bradford] Happy New Year and Meeting

Bernard Czenkusz bernie.skipole at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:04:58 UTC 2021

Hi all, I've recently rebuilt my web server - as it grew a bit messy and
needed rationalising

Its an nginx server with a security certificate for
webparametrics.co.uk, www.webparametrics.co.uk, webparametrics.com and
www.webparametrics.com, proxy forwarding to a number of 'back end'
servers, (acutally LXD containers) running a number of different
projects, including a postgresql server acting as the database service
for the other containers.

I think it's useful as a general purpose system - since the LXD
containers are convenient for any web service. I thought I'd go over the
nginx configuration to show how the https and proxy forwarding is done.

Hope that's of interest.

    Cheers  Bernard