[Bradford] PC Pro Podcast 550

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Sun Jul 11 08:36:49 UTC 2021

PC Pro Podcast 550

I listen to the PC Pro Podcast because, although mostly a Windows/Apple shop, it does talk about other stuff and this podcast is no exception. It is interesting to note that Linux was mentioned, following the feature below,  just as I was thinking, when they were talking about Microsoft's latest features, 'oh copying Linux again - we've had that since year dot'.
"Heather Burns of the Open Rights Group joins the podcast to explain how proposed legislation would outlaw all encrypted communications in the UK."
Also I found that the talk on NaviLens https://www.navilens.com/  A multicoloured QR like barcode system of particular use for the visually impaired. I think many of us might benefit from such technology as the text on some products is so very small.