[Bradford] ACER laptop fun

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Sun Jun 27 20:44:37 UTC 2021

Hi Nick

Perhaps there was a change which got sorted later because I bought Acers in
2009 and 2018 (a 2017 model) and did not have any problems installing Linux.
The only problem with the latter was that the touchpad setting had to be
changed to Basic in the BIOS for it to work with Linux but the actual
installation including UEFI went fine.

John