[Bradford] Wonky new USB stick

Nick Rhodes nick at ngrhodes.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 18:13:35 UTC 2022

Hi,

I presume you already have a copy of your data, so not worth trying to
recover anything.
In my experience these kinda issues tend to be hardware related, I
would be wondering if it really is 128GB (fake) or faulty.

A few ideas to investigate hardware issues:
See what fdisk says.
Try DD across ~128GB of random data.

Cheers, Nick