[Bradford] Kontact slowly improving

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Wed Feb 23 20:55:01 UTC 2022

Hi Darren

My only success with this was to open Kmail on the computer where the old
emails were and use Tools>Import/Export Kmail data to create a file containing
the emails and then import them into Kmail on the other computer.

You may have to experiment with the Export format - it is a while since I did
this and I cannot remember which format worked best.

John