[Bradford] Meeting

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:20:04 UTC 2022

BUGGERATION

I'm all ready, things nicely packed up in my bag, just gone to buy a ticket
in the northern app for the now one-an-hour (cut from half hourly) 1841
from Baildon --

and the sod has been cancelled.

Next one 1943. Bugger that.

I'll join remotely, if someone can pls see to that tia :(

Was going to do work in progress demo of programming my esp32 pan and tilt
webcam ... I'll see what I can do to show you in Jitsi instead.

Yours bloody annoyed
-D.