[Bradford] Meeting

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Tue Jun 14 17:34:33 UTC 2022

 Come and join us on line Oliver. It would be good to see you again.https://meet.jit.si/GreenMushroomsPaintNicely
Also, in reply to Mr. Annoyed Spencer, did you watch Panorama last night? That's not just annoying but shocking. I expected, particularly after Brexit, that deregulation would ruin the NHS but I didn't realise that it was that far ahead. If you've not seen it then expect your worst nightmare for GP services.
Brian