[Chester LUG] Forum

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 00:58:12 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I have now added a forum to the site that we can use for storing useful
information.  I've added the main topics I imagine would be of some use, if
you have any more topics you'd like to see let me know.

I made a couple of posts just to kick it off, so please contribute so I
don't look like I'm talking to myself!  If you have any tips, reviews /
experiences on some software then just add a quick post.  They don't have to
be long as you'll see.  As it builds, it should be a useful place to pick up
ideas and information.

I'm afraid you'll have to register to post, the only way to prevent
spamming.

Happy posting!

Les
p.s. I'm hosting a copy of the LUG's website at www.chesterlug.org.uk as a
backup because lug.org.uk have been running into some problems with their
server recently.