[Chester LUG] Meeting

Tim White tim at hotwood.force9.co.uk
Wed Nov 29 18:41:19 UTC 2006

Not sure if I'll make it tomorrow as I'm working away from Chester. I haven't
got much to add about WEEE regs etc, my colleague has been off work recently
and hasn't been able to send a full reply to my questions yet. His general
advice is to be very careful about acting as a "middle-man" connecting
organisations with surplus kit with orgs that require it, but this is not
necessarily saying "Don't do it".

Tim

--
"Peace is not simply the absence of conflict, but the existence of justice for
all people." Martin Luther King Jr.