[Chester LUG] What do you guys do with old hardware

Roger Gibson rcgibson at talktalk.net
Fri Oct 27 10:12:43 UTC 2006

I'm looking into protocols for companies disposing of computing
equipment to Charities in the light of waste disposal regulation.  My
wife, who chairs CHAPTER was very pleased to hear that we may be able to
source some PCs for CHAPTER, and asked, 'Any chance of any battered
filing cabinets?!'.  Glad I made it in the end.