[Chester LUG] What do you guys do with old hardware

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 27 16:27:05 UTC 2006

On Thursday 26 October 2006 15:46, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> Anyway let me know if anyone chucking out a monitor that we could have

Hello Fintan,

Have you tried your local freecycle group?
http://freecycle.org/display.php?region=United%20Kingdom   [1]
The Cheshire ones are full of monitors of all sizes.

 - Richard

[1] Yes, that's right - there are still people making files with spaces in
their names, and publishing them on the inter-web :-/

--
Richard Smedley,                                         Richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Sustainable IT Consultant,