[Chester LUG] September Meet

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 09:28:11 UTC 2006

Hi,

I went on a little scout round last night to see where was busy or dead in
Chester on a Thursday night.  It might have been a little unfair with the
weather being so warm, most were very busy.  One of the best pubs appeared
to be the Old Kings Head on Lower Bridge Street.  It was quiet, no loud
music or talking but yet not too quiet if you know what I mean.  Plus they
have some very comfy looking sofas!  The landlord also told me that we can
always use a room he has if it happens to be too busy.

I think it looked like a good place to meet, plenty of parking on the road
outside.

Is everyone happy to give this pub a go then?  If we go for the same time of
7.

Let me know if you think you can make it.  Hopefully we'll have as good a
turn out as last time.

See you all there!

Les