[Chester LUG] Meet

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 22:54:57 UTC 2007

Hi Richard, shame you missed it.

I think the meet went very well - we had a good turn out.  A couple of ideas
that came out of the night, one was organising a group trip to a conference
or event - maybe LUGRadio Live?

The other was to have a Python workshop with a presentation as quite a few
people seemed interested in giving it a go.

Les