[Chester LUG] Monitor

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:46:16 UTC 2007

Thanks roger , but i got lucky as someone close to me gave me a monitor.
tested it and worked perfectly :-)

It was a mad rush asking everyone  even on freecycle as i did not want
mum spending money i rather she spend it on us .. no really i rather
she spend it on going out enjoying her bingo.
her comp is on duel boot windows xp and fedora core 5
guess which one she uses the most :-)

Fintan

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/