[Chester LUG] Meet

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:15:39 UTC 2007

It's on Lower Bridge Street in Chester.  There's normally parking on the
road outside, but if it's busy go down the hill and turn right before the
bridge.  The council offices are down there and there's normally plenty of
parking on the road.

We normally sit on the sofas on the right hand side of the pub.  I'll do my
best to remember my Tux logo sheet, so look out for that.....or quite
possibly people with laptops!

See you there

Les