[Chester LUG] A trivial where can I find for Friday afternoon

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:10:21 UTC 2007

I don't know about you chaps but on a Friday at work we have dress down days
(and in true geek style productivity actually goes up!). Now I am not the
snappiest dresser and don't like to have to spend time thinking what to
wear. The only stipulation is that it must have a collar. So  I am looking
for a nice black polo shirt with an embroidered (if poss) logo of the
FreeBSD devil. Geek dressing at its best lol.

Now all the ones I have seen so far (looking on US sites) are after $54 !!!!
for a polo shirt. Does anyone know where I can find one, or have one done
cheaply ?