[Chester LUG] Next meeting?

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 19 21:33:11 UTC 2007

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:01:49 +0000 Phil wrote:
> > It's scheduled for the 25th @ 7.  I can't make it that evening I'm
> > afraid, but I didn't want to deviate the date from the last Thursday
> > of the month.  Haven't had much response yet from people going -
> > would another night be better?

> I can make the 25th, but I should be pretty flexible for other dates
> if it suits the masses.

Well, if I'm the masses, I can't make the 25th - I'm meeting 40
community groups in Nottingham. But don't move a regular date
on my account. :^)

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
                                              A PRINCE2 aware company

Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail
M6-IT CIC ``Software Freedom for the Education and Voluntary Sector''

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT