[Chester LUG] FTP Appliances

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:55:56 UTC 2007

It's a long shot but does anyone know of either a) A decent, inexpensive
file transfer appliance (less than the $4000 of the accellion devices) or b)
Where I can download an application that does the same thing.

Basically I resent having to go to almost multi terabyte mail servers for
109 users!  So I need a user friendly person to person ftp setup thats
incredably easy to use. This would keep the 200MB file attachments off
email. And also I can't implement file size limiting because its a political
decision.

Any ideas?

Stu