[Chester LUG] I broke Php! How to fix this one.

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 00:17:30 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of moving a site from a dedi to a shared hosting
environment (Dreamhost) However it would seem that now none of the php
include '/usr/path/location.php' style calls no longer work. I know for a
fact that they are both running php 4.x, the original server was running
FreeBSD 5.x custom kernel and apache 1.3

I have checked the paths, and they are correct (ie I edited them and
verified the fully qualified path from / several times, and you can open
them in firefox, at the domain level iyswim) and I get no error messege,
just the files dont get included.

Has anyone got any ideas where to look?

Cheers

Stu